UnInsured Motorist Coverage

Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) and Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UIM) are both parts of your motor vehicle insurance policy and protect you and your passengers if you are hit by an uninsured or under insured driver. For example, let«s say you and your family are involved in a car wreck and the other driver is at fault. If you, or your family suffer personal injuries, or your vehicle is damaged, the other driver may not have sufficient insurance to cover the damages. If the at fault driver does not have any insurance at all, you may have no ability to recover these damages. Even worse, if you do not have health insurance or owe more on your car than it is worth, you may be in serious financial trouble.

Having sufficient uninsured motorist coverage is a way to protect you and your family from having this happen to you! Here is what you need to do. First, pull out the declaration page of your Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy and make sure you have UM/UIM coverage. Call your agent and get as much UM/UIM coverage as you can. It is cheap and worth every penny!

Joey Fuson, Esq.

Fuson Law, P.C.

Contact Information